One Size Fits All? (…Nope)
The issue here, however, is not the tool itself but the lack of a guiding web analytics strategy and limited customisation of the tool to suit the organisations specific objectives.
- Identify Your Business Objectives
- Map Business Objectives to Measurable Online KPIs
- Customise Your Google Analytics Configuration To Track These Objectives
- Create Custom Monthly Reports Focusing Only On Relevant Data
- Grow Your Business Based On Valuable, Actionable Insights
How I Can Help
I offer Google Analytics Consultancy to small and medium businesses to align their Google Analytics implementation to their specific organisational goals.
By helping businesses extract the specific information needed for their particular business objectives, they are better able to understand visitor behaviour and assess the performance of their website, SEO activities, marketing and advertising campaigns, promotions and affiliate relationships.
Google Analytics Measurement Planning to identify and measure online objectives
Technical Google Analytics Audits to identify and resolve data integrity issues
Client specific advice and guidance
Google Analytics training for your team
Non-standard tracking which isn’t included in standard Google Analytics implementations:
- Goal configuration and custom event tracking (e.g. download tracking, video tracking, scroll depth tracking, and virtually any other user interaction)
- Single page application tracking
- Standard and enhanced e-commerce tracking
- Cross domain tracking